The purpose of AAU Innovation and Research Support is to support and promote AAU’s knowledge partnerships and relationships with the surrounding environment. Learn how AAU Innovation and Research Support can help you as a PhD fellow or junior researcher:
- SEA (Supporting Entrepreneurship at AAU) assists with entrepreneurship through educational and incubator programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology Transfer Office assists with patenting of inventions and commercialization of research (both with and without patents). Contact email@example.com
- AAU Match assists with company contacts and advice regarding industrial research programmes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collaborative Platforms (House of Energy, Brains Business, and Universitarium) assists with contacts and networks within the Energy and Tech industries. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants & Contracts assists the production and negotiation of contracts.
- Fundraising & Project Management assists in areas such as research project applications and funding opportunities.