As a young researcher at AAU you can attend various events as part of your preparation for a future career within and/or outside academia.
Seminars at AAU
- Doctoral School at AAU: Offers seminars, workshops, and conferences on topics such as career planning, competence clarification, and communication of PhD competencees.
- AAURA (The AAU Research Academy): A program for strengthening the research competences for younger researchers (who have obtained their doctorate (PhD) no earlier than ten years before joining AAURA activities). AAURA provides a range of courses, workshops and networking activities.
- Fundraising and Project Management: Offers seminars/workshops on pitching for researchers applying for funding.
- AAU Karriere and AAU Career: Offers career related seminars/workshops in Danish and English for students at AAU, but PhDs and young researchers are welcome to join the majority of these.
- The Career Fair (Karrieremessen) is part of the national Career Days and is the largest national job and career fair for higher education students and graduates - and PhDs and young researchers are welcome to join too. It is held every year in March in Aalborg, Aarhus, Odense and Copenhagen.